Tuesday 18 December 2007

Santa Photo 2007



I thought I might share our 2007 Santa photo!
Thanks to the candy cane bribe we managed to get a photo with all three of them in the same frame as Santa. (Actually, I have to say the candy and Kinder Surprise worked a treat because its amazing how loud 3 toddlers could scream without it, more so, how quickly they become silenced when they saw it.
In all honesty, I am a bit disappointed that they wouldn't sit on Santa's knee but I didn't want to have to deal with an assault charge if one of my 3 punched Santa or one of his elves in the nose.
Funnily enough, I thought it would be as simple as just popping them on Santa's knee & quickly take the photo, crossing fingers they didn't cry again like they did last year.
It became pretty clear that once they were within 3 meters of Santa that there was know way we were getting 1 let alone 3 on his knee (arching backs, kicking, screaming etc)Anyway, yet again the kids set the ground rules that there had to be candy, kinder surprise & also balloons at the end of it & if we met all those conditions, then they would sit have the photo provided we were between them & Santa.

On a positive note I was well prepared for this little hiccup, so when I had to sit in the photo it was no dilemma.AND YES, that is Santa sneaking off his throne to get in the photo when the kids weren't looking

No comments: