Monday 12 March 2007

More mealtime mania


OH NO, what have we done!

Firstly we made the mistake of taking them out of their highchairs & now we can't get them back in them.

Secondly, they keep getting out of their chairs & running around at mealtimes........You can see from the pic here that we have had to start tying them down to their seats with stockings.

Thirdly, we gave them a spoon & their own bowl & look at the mess, its just atrocious.

Our maltese, Lily is loving it. For her it means a change from her once a day mealtime, as she is now fed 3 times a day, with her diet consisting of anything the kids eat (or don't eat)

4 comments:

Jenny Boyd said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous - I bet they can get up to some mischief!! Be warned - the mess will only get bigger!

jenking said...

My mum used to tie me into bed each night with stockings! Back then I thought it was cruel and barbaric but have since found myself wishing I had a pair around at times! Good on you for using the resources available, it's definitely NOT going to hurt them! ;)

Lily Mulholland said...

Wow Marcia - I actually think their 'mess' looks pretty minor considering there are three little darlings to encourage each other!!!!

Good luck to you!

I 'kind of' met you at Noah's Ark last week - I'm Romily's mum. She usually comes with Carl.

(Spotted your blog on EB)

Cheers, Lily (Lorraine)

Anonymous said...

HI
I came across your blogg on Eb and couldnt help but just say it looks like some much fun... lol i smiled looking at all your pics and reading your story im sure ill pop in frtom time to time to look at new pics